U.S. & International Travel Photographs – Eye Catching Short Slide Shows
A Highly Select Presentation Of My U.S. & International Travel Photographs
My vacation photos have precious few, if any pictures of Susan or myself.
I hate looking at hundreds of humdum photos of someone’s trip, 70% of which are duplicates of a previous photo.
These travel shots try to capture the essence of place, which is NOT multiple pictures of Susan or me, in just a couple of minutes.
- China 2005
So vastly different that traveling through Europe or South & Latin America. The culture is not western and opened our eyes to a whole new perspective of the world. More on my China Blog Post
- Russia 2007
One of our employees told us, if we go to Russia, do not take a land trip. At that time, the country was just set up to handle land tours. We took a river cruise along the Volga, from Moscow to St. Petersburg, stopping at quaint and not so quaint cities and heritage site along the way.
- Colorado 2018
Garden of the Gods, Rocky Mountain National Park & Environs. The US and State parks and monuments have some of the most stunning and unusual scenery in the world.
- Iceland 2019
- The best thing I can say about this, is to quote a fellow traveller. “Were we on the same trip? I am not even going to post my photos. I will use yours.”
- Simultaneously stark and beautiful.
- Mountains, fjords, the largest glacier in Europe and a thoroughly unpronounceable language
- Some movies and tv shows filmed in Iceland include,Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, James Bond: Die Another Day & A View to Kill, Game of Thrones – seasons 2 – 7 & Vikings – season 5
- Slovenia, Italy & Austria 2019 – Post